My heart beats while I’m leaning on your shoulders
Admin
Message
Credits
Affies
There is something about you that isn't only about your Face but is all about you dear Crush
Creator of the skin
Yeza리키
And some helps from
x
o
x
o
x
0
Hello Hello you shiny boy! Cupid’s arrow Has pierced my heart I shake (with excitement) when I see you.
Eeyyyeessspiiiyeemmm
Monday, 25 November 2013 |
0 comments
Hai , hah hambek kau . Dah lama gila bapak aku tak kemas blog aku ni .
Sunyii nak mampos xD Anyway ....
WELCOME BACK LISA SHARMINE !!
Hahaha , biasalah budak asrama kann so tak menyempat nyempat nak update ..
So , blog pon dah edit , kita nak cerita pasal ape yaa ..
Omaigaaddd , is this real ?? Next year it will be my turn ??
Ohh nooo , I really not ready for this . And next year I am 17 years old ?
Macam baru nak masuk Form 1 yawww :D
Seriously , think about SPM , make my nerve so nervous xD
Merapuu woii ayat kau Lisa ...
Hemm , next year it will be ....
NO MORE PLAY AROUND !
NO MORE STILL STAND INFRONT OF LAPTOP !
NO MORE FACEBOOK !
NO ! NO ! NO ! and of course NO !
Cehh , cakap je tapi buat takjugak nanti ..
But Lisa akan sedaya upaya utk SPM . Pray for me okay reader's ~
Need to struggle for this :/
Hemm ,that's all for this time . Okay blog , lain hari aku update yee ..
Okay , chaww ~
Ikhlas menaip ,
Simata Sepet
♥
←
FUTURE
PAST
→